Thursday, October 17, 2013

Packing Still as I head to the airport - Scotland here we come - April 16, 2012

I am stressed. My suitcase keeps getting bigger and bigger. Where am I going to put the things I need to buy for the family - no room - kidding.

It is 2:30, leaving here at 3:30 to pick up Aunt Deni in Markham, then Andrew will drop us off somewhere on Woodbine to connect up with Dad and then he will take us to the airport. "I think he just wants to make sure I don't change my mind". lol

I tried to put Stanley in the suitcase but he was way toooooo smart. Ollie probably would have gone in no problem. I am going to MISS my kitty cats. They are sticking close to home together, they do NOT like the wind.

Alright one more check of my suitcase, a good Canadian cup of tea and go bug Andrew for a little bit more and then the journey starts.

love love me do
you know I love you
I'll be in Troon
looking at the same moon
tomorrow night

No comments:

Post a Comment