Friday, February 14, 2014

Cabo Real Golf in Los Cabos

I shot a 98, just want to mention it now so I can mention it again later.  Woohoooooo

Tee off time at 945, a quick breakfast and a 15 minute car drive and we are ready to tee it up.  I was grumbling all morning about having to get up and having to spend another day on the golf course.  I WANT to be on the beach........and then I get to the course, absolutely beautiful.  (http://www.caboreal.com/Cabo_Real/About_Us.html) 



The tee boxes were amazing, how it can be so colourful basically in the middle of the desert.  We were told that each courses spends $1M on water, Cabo Real has made a colourful oasis, stunning.






This is a beautiful resort overlooking the course.  





And btw I shot a 98 loll




The elevations were much more reasonable than Puerto Los Cabos.  You went right down to the ocean for the front nine and then totally changed elevation for the back nine, right up in the mountains. It was like being on a plateau.



Every tee box was surrounded by the most beautiful flowers. Purple, reds and pinks, such a nice change from SNOW.


Cactuses were everywhere, all different shapes and sizes.  No rattle snacks or scorpions because it was too cold for them. Lol





For the person who didn't want to go golfing, I can't wait to come back and golf again.

Btw did I say I shot a 98 and only lost 1 ball in 2 games.  Jim lost 7 the first day.  Too scared to ask him how many he lost today.  

One last thing, the staff at the golf courses are fantastic, so helpful and pleasant.









No comments:

Post a Comment